*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Brand New Samsung A8 S5PC110 1GB Tablet PC
9.7" IPS Touch Screen Android A8 MID Netbook
9.7" HD Wideview Android 2.2 Tablet PC Babiken L735
Thanks to 7" Samsung A8 L728, many Android fans keep on looking for 10" android tablet with Samsung Solution. Finally this 9.7" samsung solution tablet is brought out. Right now it seems a little expensive comparing to its specs: 1GB processor Samsung A8 S5PC110, 512M DDR, HD 4GB and android 2.2 operation system. We try to figure out why they set the price high right now. Maybe the reason lies in its screen. L735 adopts the same touch screen technology as apple ipad: IPS screen (for details, please check below).
* 9.7 inch wideview IPS Capacitive touch screen
* Screen resolution: HD 1024x768 pixels
* Processor: Samsung A8 s5pc110 1GB mHz
* O/S: Andoid 2.2
* RAM: 512M Mobile DDR
* Hard Disk: 4GB NAND Flash
* WIFI: 802.11B/G/N
* Support external 3G dongle
* Built-in digital camera 2MP
* High-capacity battery 3.7V, 6800mAh, long standby time
* Speaker: Builtin loud speaker
* Headphone: 3.5mm stereo jack
* MIC: Internal MIC-phone
* SD / MMC: TF slot, capacity up to 32GB (support TF HC)
* USB : USB 2.0 Device (Mini Port) x1, USB2.0 Host ( A type) x 2
* HDMI: MINI HDMI, support 1080P video play
* KEY: Hardware Power ON/OFF Switch and Reset Switch, Volume Up, Volume Down, Back key, Home key, Menu key, search key, Screen lock key
* Physical Dimension: 245*192*12mm
Information about IPS screen from other sources:
In-plane switching (IPS)
In-plane switching was developed by Hitachi Ltd. in 1996 to improve on the poor viewing angle and the poor color reproduction of TN panels at that time. Its name comes from the main difference from TN panels, that the crystal molecules move parallel to the panel plane instead of perpendicular to it. This change reduces the amount of light scattering in the matrix, which gives IPS its characteristic wide viewing angles and good color reproduction.
Initial iterations of IPS technology were plagued with slow response time and a low contrast ratio but later evolutions have made marked improvements to these shortcomings. Because of its wide viewing angle and accurate color reproduction (with almost no off-angle color shift), IPS is widely employed in high-end monitors aimed at professional graphic artists, although with the recent fall in price it has been seen in the mainstream market as well.
iPad: IPS screen technology explained
During Wednesday's unveiling of the long-awaited iPad, Apple CEO Steve Jobs detailed that the new 9.7-inch tablet will make use of In-Plane Switching display technology. So, what excatly is In-Plane Swicthing, what does it do and why is Apple choosing to make use of this display technology for their new device?
In-Plane Switching (IPS) is an LCD technology first introduced in 1996 by Hitachi. It was initially developed to correct the poor viewing angles and color problems that LCDs had at the time.
Due to initial high-costs, IPS adoption was low at first, and mainly found only in high-end monitors, aimed primarliy at the professional sector. Of course, over time, IPS was improved and refined, and as is the case with most new technologies, costs eventually came down to an acceptable level for mass-production. For example, Apple’s newest iMacs use IPS displays.
The IPS display used in the iPad is a 9.7-inch 1024-by-768 resolution LED-backlit LCD screen. IPS gives the iPad an impressive wide viewing-angle of up to 178 degrees. Other LCD technologies tend to have narrower viewing angles, especially in the vertical direction.
Ensuring that the device can be held in a variety of ways without major viewing angle issues was clearly of great importance to Apple, especially considering that you’ll rotate the iPad depending on what you’re viewing, and Apple positions the iPad as a casual use “living-room” device, perfect for consuming an assortment of multimedia.
Typical casual-use devices, namely netbooks, use a twisted nematic (TN) display technology. TN although cheaper, offers inferior color reproduction (only 6-bit color, while IPS supports richer 8-bit color), and lower viewing angles, so Apple’s use of a higher quality display techology (IPS) for such a casual device is welcomed.
Samsung A8 S5PC110 1GB de Tablet PC
9,7 "pantalla táctil a IPS Android A8 Netbook MID
9.7 "HD WideView Android 2.2 Babiken Tablet PC L735
Gracias a 7 "Samsung L728 A8, muchos fans de Android seguir buscando por 10" de Samsung con Android tableta de soluciones. Por último, este 9,7 "tableta de solución de Samsung se pone de manifiesto este momento me parece un poco caro en comparación con sus especificaciones. 1GB procesador Samsung A8 S5PC110, 512 Mb DDR, HD de 4 GB y sistema operativo Android 2.2 Tratamos de averiguar por qué se fijó el precio. . derecha alta ahora Tal vez la razón reside en su pantalla L735 adopta el technoloy pantalla táctil mismo IPAD manzana:. pantalla IPS (para más detalles, por favor, consulte más abajo).
* 9.7 WideView pulgadas de pantalla táctil capacitiva IPS
* Resolución de pantalla: HD 1024x768 píxeles
* Procesador: Samsung A8 s5pc110 1GB MHz
* O / S: Andoid 2.2
* RAM: 512 MB DDR móvil
* Disco duro: NAND Flash de 4 GB
* Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n
* extenal 3G apoyo mochila
* Built-in digital cámara de 2MP
* Alta capacidad de 3.7V, 6800mAh, tiempo de espera largo
* Altavoz: Altavoz Integrados
* auriculares: jack estéreo de 3,5 mm
* micrófono: Micrófono incorporado del teléfono
* SD / MMC: ranura TF, capacidad hasta 32 GB (TF de la ayuda HC)
* USB: USB 2.0 Device (Mini Puerto) x1, USB 2.0 Host (tipo A) x 2
* HDMI: MINI HDMI, soporte de 1080p de reproducción de vídeo
* CLAVE: Hardware de encendido / apagado y el interruptor de reposición, Subir Volumen, Bajar Volumen, tecla Atrás, la tecla de inicio, tecla Menú, clave de búsqueda, la pantalla de bloqueo de teclas
* Física: Dimensiones: 245 * 192 * 12 mm
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us, thanks.
1. Freight: All Babiken products sold on Ecrater.com is Free Shipping.
2. Because of free shipping, Babiken will decide on which courier service the order will use.
3. Orders lower than USD40 will be shipped via post office SNAIL MAIL (traditional regular mail.).
4. Orders above USD40 will be shipped via post office Registered Mail (this service is traceable on the post office websites to major countries.)
5. Shipping time: Snail Mail--from about 10 days to 30 days; Registered mail---From around 7 days to 25 days.
6. Snail mail orders are not traceable on the internet but we will take pictures of being-sent-out proof.
7. Babiken is not a shipping company and it uses post office to ship orders. If the order is lost on the way, Babiken will not take any responsibility because it is virtually impossible to get any compensation from the post offices when the post office loses a package. (Bu surely we will try to check and push post office to see if they can do anything when these things happen.)
8. If you need your order to be delivered in a quicker fashion, please make orders on our official website www.babikenshop.com and there are shipping options of DHL/FEDEX/UPS or EMS for you select.
9. Holiday shipping: Shipping companies will be closed during China holidays. We might not notify the buyers when there is a China holiday.
Please do not order if you do not agree to above terms and conditions.
2. Western Union
3. Bank Transfer (Bank Wire)
You can see details on our website here http://www.babikenshop.com/shippinginfo.html